This week Jay welcomes back the familiar voice of Malia, our Orlando City Youth ambassador! She's back in the studio and talking about a hot topic effecting almost every sport. It's a subject that has hit close to home for Malia and is also effecting one of our own players. During the first day of NWSL Preseason, Jay asked Tom Sermanni about the status of Orlando Pride defender, McKenzie Berryhill. Berryhill had spent that entire first training session hanging out on the sidelines. It was revealed that she had suffered a series of concussions while in college. Take a listen, to get the full quote from the Head Coach, himself.
For more information regarding concussions and baseline testing:
OPEN UP SHOP!
- MCKENZIE BERRYHILL RESTRICTED FROM TRAINING AFTER FAILING MEDICALS
- HOME OPENER vs WASHINGTON SPIRIT - APRIL 22ND - TICKETS
- CROWN MEMBERSHIP BUNDLE DEAL
ORLANDO CITY SC:
Orlando City SC vs Philadelphia Union - HOME 3/18 - TICKETS
ORLANDO COMMUNITY EVENTS:
CLOSE UP SHOP!
Want the most update to date news on your Orlando Pride? See our “News & Views”
Follow us on all of our social media channels!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QueensCast/
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/queenscast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/QueensCast
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/queenscasts-podcast/id1088840809
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/queens-cast
- Tumblr: http://thequeenscast.tumblr.com/
- Email: TheQueensCast@gmail.com