QUEENCAST CALENDAR & FAN GUIDE
Gil Ihrig was born way north of the Everglades in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He studied engineering at Penn State University. But ended up spending over 360 months as the professional photographer for Orange County, Florida – documenting the ever-changing landscapes and the distinguished leadership.
• Cover designer for McGraw Hill Companies
• Cover photography for Public Management Magazine
• Selections in the Orlando Museum of Art and Oval Art Gallery
• Grand Prize Winner of “Kodak International Newspaper Award"
• National Association of Counties Superior Award of Excellence
• “New Eye Photography,” International Exhibit for Manatee County
• Clyde Butcher, Rookery Bay, “Florida Photography Exhibit”
• Multiple “First Thursdays” at the Orlando Museum of Art
• National County News Award
Since he found studies in engineering to be too engineered, he decided to record life instead of constructing it. With the Theories of Pythagoras and the constant need for sharpened pencils, Gil's interests grew toward the camera and what it, and he, could produce.
February 8 — May 3, 2018 – please visit the office anytime during normal business hours to view and enjoy the artwork. We look forward to seeing you.
For more about Margruder Laser Vision, see our website: www.MagruderLaserVision.com - or call us at 407-843-5665
For future Cultural Cooperative opportunities contact Justina Pratt – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orlando City Youth Soccer and the British American Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a Family Night to raise funds for Childhood Cancer Awareness month. All proceeds from the event, including shirts, raffles, and food, will go to Kids Beating Cancer!
It’s one thing to write a blog post, another thing to write social media posts, but pulling it all together for podcast content —that’s an art form. Jump in and listen to head writer, John Terry, at Nash Creek Industries give you all the goods on how to prep and optimize your content for multiple channels and media platforms.
Come to our July meetup hosted by Queenscast at the Magruder Laser Vision! We'll have a special panel of experienced podcasters and voice app creators to discuss the latest trends in audio. Conveniently located just of I-4 on Par Street with plenty of parking, this meetup is your chance to make some new connections and take your brand further into the audio experience!
- Bess Auer - Florida Blog Con and Smarketing News
- Diana Griffith - Orlando Boss Lady
- Walter Phuego - Studio 17 TV
- Joshua Wilson - Orlando Entrepreneurs
- Tom Jelneck - On Target Digital Marketing
- Trace Trylko - UCF Knightline Podcast
PLUS WIN THIS AT THE MEETUP: A $750 gift certificate toward a bilateral eye procedure from Magruder Laser Vision.